Église Notre Dame de la Nativité

Tocane-saint-apre

Tocane St ApreTocane St ApreTocane St ApreTocane St Apre

After the two communes (Tocane and Saint-Apre) joined forces in 1852, the church of Notre-Dame-de-la-Nativité was built between 1857 and 1861 by the architects Bouillons. As the bell tower had many cracks, it was consolidated in 1924. The nave roof (which was cross-vaulted at the time) was replaced by a less heavy coffered ceiling.